Sandusky Lee UR4416BIN36 Black Zinc Steel Bin Shelving Unit with 36 Storage Bin, 57" Height x 44" Width x 16" Depth
Free Shipping Included! Sandusky Lee UR4416BIN36 Black Zinc Steel Bin Shelving Unit with 36 Storage Bin, 57'' Height x 44'' Width x 16'' Depth by Sandusky at Ondertitels. MPN: UR4416BIN36. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Sandusky Lee UR4416BIN36 black zinc steel bin shelving unit is a sturdy, durable storage system with eight shelves and 36 gray plastic pull-out
The Sandusky Lee UR4416BIN36 black zinc steel bin shelving unit is a sturdy, durable storage system with eight shelves and 36 gray plastic pull-out bins in four sizes (small, medium, large, extra-large) for organization of stored items. Shelves are made of zinc coated steel wiring for strength and durability; steel frame has a black, powder coated finish; and flat top of the unit can be used for added storage. The Sandusky Lee steel bin shelving unit stores items in compartments and is suitable for industrial, commercial, and educational applications.
The assembled bin shelving unit is 57 x 44 x 16 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The unit has eight shelves, each with a 150-lb. capacity, and holds 36 gray pull-out bins in the following sizes, in order from top to bottom: 12 small, 10 medium, 8 large, and 6 extra-large. Assembly is required; rubber mallet (sold separately) recommended for assembly. When used according to manufacturer’s recommendations, this product is covered by a one-year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Bin shelving systems are used to sort and store similar items together in compartments, which can help create organized, efficient, and safer work spaces. These systems consist of open shelves with pull-out bins, or shelves configured with dividers or drawers. The shelves are usually made of sturdy materials such as metal, and finished with paint or powder coating. Pull-out bins are most commonly made of plastic. Bin shelving systems are used in a variety of work space environments including office, manufacturing, industrial, commercial, educational, and residential.
Sandusky Lee manufactures steel storage products for office, commercial, industrial, and educational uses. The company is headquartered in Littlestown, PA.
What’s in the Box?
- Small plastic bins, 3.5 x 5.9 x 15.4 inches (H x W x D) (quantity: 12)
- Medium plastic bins, 6.6 x 7.5 x 15.4 inches (10)
- Large plastic bins, 6.6 x 10 x 15.4 inches (8)
- Extra-large plastic bins, 6.6 x 12.4 x 15.4 inches (6)
- Laminated board, 43.4 x 15.4 inches
- Concealed posts, 57 inches (4)
- Post caps (8)
- Double rivet beams, 44 inches (8)
- Double rivet braces, 16 inches (8)
- Single rivet beams, 44 inches (10)
- Wire decks, 43 x 15 inches (8)
Features & Highlights
- Eight shelves with open views for organization of stored items in 36 gray plastic pull-out bins
- Zinc coated steel wire shelving for strength and durability
- Steel frame with durable powder coated finish
- Flat top of unit can be used for added storage
- Assembly required, instructions included, tool not provided. Adjustable-Yes
|Item Weight:||90 pounds|
|Item Size:||44 x 57 x 57 inches|
|Package Weight:||98.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.6 x 19.2 x 19.2 inches|