Dimensions: 13.38 x10.23 x8.66inch
Capacity: 4 watches(Watch Not Included)
Power supply: 100-240 AC power supply(INCLUDED)
1. Put the watch on the watch winder;
2. Plug the AC adaptor into the back of the winder;
3. Turning the control switch knob on the back of the winder;
4. There are 5 modes for the programmable microprocessor to control the time interval of winding cycle as follows:
Mode 1: Winder is off.
Mode 2: Winder rotates clockwise for 2 minutes, rests for 6 minutes, then repeats the cycle.
Mode 3: Winder rotates counter-clockwise for 2 minutes, rests for 6 minutes, then repeats the cycle.
Mode 4: Winder rotates clockwise for 2 minutes, rests for 6 minutes, rotates counterclockwise for 2 minutes, rests for 6 minutes, then repeats the cycle.
Mode 5: Winder rotates clockwise for 5 minutes, counter-clockwise for 5 minutes, repeating this cycle for 3 hours, then rest for 9 hours before repeating the entire cycle from the beginning.
Do I need a watch winder?
Well, you didn't need to buy more automatic watches than you can wear at one time, did you? But don't worry, you are far from alone! Many collectors and enthusiasts quickly get into this dilemma. Ultimately, the main function of a winder is as a convenience device.
Should I start with a single head unit or go for a multi headed unit?
If you are enough of a collector to want a winder, don't short-change yourself by skimping on a winder that can only handle one watch. If you've got the watch 'bug,' it won't be long before you buy another automatic and be caught short. Consider at least one of the single-unit watch winders have optional two-watch heads. Or buy a single-watch unit for starters and plan on adding a multi-watch unit later.
Features & Highlights
- Quiet motor.Perfect for personal use and business use;Also Ideal for home jewelry Decoration.
- Runs on 2 C batteries(Not Included) or with the included AC adapter. Dimension: 13.38 wide x 10.23 deep x 8.66" high.
- Rotating base allows easy access to your fine watches and configurable watch retention cushions accommodate both ladies and men's watches. It can fit big watches as well.
- The front compartment of the winder has storage accommodations for an additional 6 fine watches and a quality lock mechanism to keep your watches safe. Computer controlled timer permits flawless winding of all automatic timepieces.
- Five Program Settings:Mode 1: Winder is off. Mode 2 : 2mins CW, rest for 6mins, repeat. Mode 3: 2 mins CCW, rest for 6 mins, repeat. Mode 3 : 2 mins CW, rest for 6 mins, then 2 mins CCW, rest for 6 mins, repeat. Mode 5 : 5 mins CW, 5 mins CCW, repeat above for 3 hours, rest for 9 hours, repeat.
|Item Weight:||11.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 13 x 13 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Gregarder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.