This is a Do-It-Yourself kit; Worms can only be shipped within the continental US. A Great and Inexpensive way to create your own organic vermicomposting system for harvesting tea, worms, and soil. Kit includes detailed directions, email reminders for 10 weeks, worms, vitamix, landscape cloth and a rotating valve for convenient storage on a shelf or in a closet. Bins are NOT included: Customer will need to purchase separately two bins for drilling (model recommendations included with kit). Assembly time is approximately 15 minutes. This kit will help you create a year-round indoor, odorless composter where you can see fast results in days to weeks; A complete organic system that produces lots of FREE natural fertilizer and healthy soil for your garden. Master composting and spread green habits to others! This low-maintenance vermicomposting approach needs no tumbling or turning! You are only 9 weeks away from creating your own "BLACK GOLD" or vermicast. To ensure your composting success, email reminders, email coaching and a 60-day Warranty is also included. Indoor composting is recommended (Remember, its ODORLESS!!) because it is easier to prevent invasion of bins by outside insects and other animals and convenient to use. Keep bin in areas between between 40-80 degrees Fahrenheit. (They produce the more castings in temperatures between 60-77 degrees) Restricted states: Alaska and Hawaii Developed by the Author of Digging Deeper; Dusty and Daisy's Adventure into Composting - Children's Book for Grades 3-8. Encourages Kids to Dig Into Gardening, Composting, and Science
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes detailed directions, email reminders for 10 weeks, worms, vitamix, landscape cloth and a rotating valve for convenient storage on a shelf or in a closet - Odorless operation when following provided instructions for indoor use
- Year Round production of compost when optimal temperature is maintained indoors or out.
- Ideal For Households of 1-4 people, compost 2.5 lbs of waste each week. Over 100 pounds a year.
- Made in the USA and included guaranteed coaching to ensure your composting success! We are often called personal worm bin coaches.
- Best method; Odorless, worms do all the work, no tumbling or turning. Convenient All-Food CompostingSystem from organic gardening to produce worms, worm tea and compost
|Manufacturer:||Regina Enterprises, LLC|
|Publisher:||Regina Enterprises, LLC|
|Studio:||Regina Enterprises, LLC|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WormWatcher, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Wilai GmbH
mpn: 22094, ean: 4251079747730,
Product made from hight density polythene (HDPE), injection molded plastic Color : blue Lid with outside jubilee clip and lever of galvanized locking Resisting the ageing thanks to special UV stabilisants Observing environment paint, without cadmi...
By Good Ideas
mpn: GDIDS023, ean: 0818755011987,
The Compost Wizard Downton by Good Ideas, Inc. is the next wave of composting technology. Composting is a great way to recycle your food and yard scraps into a nutrient-packed soil amendment. And you'll compost 3x faster than with traditional bins. T...